I should like to be able to set the editor window to maximum size via the middle button
And then I would like to be able to toggle between maximized and closed.
This is currently not possible because in the maximized editor the middle button is missing:
Please add the middle button to the maximized window:
and change the buttons, so that
- the middle [ ] button toggles between max and split screen mode, and
- the right X button toggles between max editor and no editor.
No change is required in the left button.
- A small change,
- which leads to a consistent look and
- provides a clear-cut distinction between
- fully immersed editing, and
- full-window viewing
- (similar to the recent full-screen functionality of Mac OS)
Thanks for the cool platform!