how to delete 100 lines of json data in vizhub code editor
Select them and hit the delete key.
In Vim mode this is easier (if you know the key mapping) - you can hit
- Alt + V to enter Vim mode
- Shift + V to enter line select mode
- 100J to select the next 100 lines
- or 100K to select the previous 100 lines
- or G to go to the bottom of the file
- or gg to go to the top of the file
- d to delete the selected lines
I had problem deleting 100 multiple lines in mobile.
Ahhh on mobile! That’s a whole different thing. Will update the title to reflect this. It’s a totally valid point. I’m not sure even how the best way to do it is.